Development and Products
- Completed the review of v0.4.
- Modified examples to install local dependencies for development.
- Fixed contract name issue. Upgraded the dependent polkadot.js version and added a contract example of the Plasm chain.
- The report of v0.2 has been improved, and the development tasks of v0.3 have been preliminarily determined.
- Provided examples needed for testing and demonstration.
- Completed transaction details analysis, event details analysis, and improved page styles.
- Completed the saving of Europa contract trace and RPC calls to obtain the interface.
- Completed the developer page and block details page. Added startup page and settings page, provided database path and workspace options, and can associate Redspot projects.
- Completed the function of using tracing to record state changes and the process of parsing the trace.
- Released Europa v0.3.1, which has completed some functions of the Europa v0.3 node of the Treasury proposal.
- Provided binary compilation and packaging CI for Windows, Linux, and macOS platforms. After each version is released, the binary compilation packages for the three platforms can be automatically released, and developers can use them directly without compiling Europa by themselves.
Added support for Statemine and Westmint nodes.
Added Elara request data display in the last 30 days.
- The node transpond pressure test, test, RPC latency averages 40ms qps2800, node pressure test limits qps8000–9000.
- Added Trace log and Optimized part of perf.
- Completed the Metis proposal and early version development of Metis, implemented basic component models and examples.
- Designed and improved the macro and unit test support to support the development of Metis components, and determined the component development paradigm.
- Improved the test support of Metis based on Redspot and the test support of components based on ink!
- Completed the implementation and testing of ERC20, Access-Control, Reentrancy-guard, Escrow, Pull-payment, and other components.
- Jupiter’s polkadot-v0.9.3 branch is merged into master, and the release version is released.
- The Jupiter testnet will be restarted.
- Optimized PatraScan v0.4 document details, designed the Treasury related data display.
- Written 50% of PatraScan v0.9 document, designed staking related data display.
- Designed Account related module database table.
- Added some metadata API, Class diagram documents, and database documents.
- Fixed part of the blockchain API. Written a new version of the Treasury design document.
- The front-end UI development is in progress.
Marketing and Community
#Community and activities
- On 3rd June, Patract CMO Santry and Helena, head of business and operations of Parity Asia, were invited as interview guests to participate in the Parity & Patract special session of the HelloBTC Polkadot Master Phase I.
- On 3rd June, Moonbeam, Clover, and the founder of Patract Labs, Lipeng, Yue were invited as guests to participate in the Online Open Course of Web3.0 Bootcamp Smart Contract Special Performance jointly organized by Web3 Foundation, Wanxiang Blockchain Lab, New Chain Space, and Parity. In-depth exchanges were conducted on topics such as the smart contracts researched and developed by the respective teams, the own teams’ progress of the development work, and the future direction.
- On June 9, Patract CTO Aten has shared Patract‘s Contract Development Tool Chain-Redspot&Europa in PatraShare#5.
- On June 10, Patract was invited as a guest hosted by Bifrost, and chatted with other guests on Foreseeing the future of the composability of the Polkadot ecosystem projects.
- On June 23rd, Patract CTO Aten has shared Europa’s Usage and Skills in PatraShare#6.
Work of council
- Vote aye for a series of Kusama Council’s motions on Statemine.
- Vote aye for the Kusama Treasury’s #92 spending proposal, regarding the development of the lightweight Substrate transaction signature tool Sube v1.0.
- Voted nay for the Polkadot Treasury #2 bounty spending proposal because it is an anonymous malicious proposal and has no substance.
- Vote aye for Polkadot council’s #51 spending proposal, regarding the production cost of Figment Learn.
- Vote aye for Polkadot council’s #92 spending proposal, regarding the development costs of VLN regarding Sube v1.0.
- Vote aye for Polkadot council’s #89 spending proposal, regarding the operating costs of the non-profit organization called Polkadot Ecosystem Institute from June to August, 2021.
- Vote aye for Polkadot council’s #54 spending proposal, regarding the infrastructure cost of Polkadot Network Subscan from March to May, 2021.
- Vote aye for Polkadot council’s #53 spending proposal, regarding the maintenance, operation, and human resources costs of Polkassembly from July to September, 2021 including general maintenance, runtime upgrades, and infrastructure costs.
- Vote aye for Polkadot council’s #51 spending proposal, regarding the allocation of the DOT of the Figment milestone as an incentive to developers.
About Patract Labs
Patract Labs is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.