- Added sudo function on Docker.
- Optimized the redspot-explorer code and checked all contracts.
- Written redspot 0.4 report.
- Regenerated Event extension.
- Completed part of the integrated joint debugging test.
- Refactored part of the contract conversion logic code.
- Completed the sample contract erc20/erc721.
- Joint testing is in progress.
- Combined the latest changes from Substrate.
- Europa-UI: Completed the transaction details pages, account-related transaction pages, and written account management pages.
- arkworks dependency is upgraded to v0.2. View for details.
- Updates jupiter’s zkMega dependency. View for details.
Updated substrate to depend on polkadot-v0.9.1. View for details.
Updated Polkadot Runtime to v0.9.2.
- Fixed the main storage of the genesis block is empty, and the json file needed to be loaded manually.
- Supported MockRuntimeApi and RuntimeApi configuration.
- Supported the realization of three backends: LocalBackend, ReadonlyBackend and None.
1)LocalBackend: used the same backend as block import.
2)ReadonlyBackend: used a separate rocksdb secondary instance, readonly
3)None: Only block import, no sync module.
- Fixed some blocks that execute execute block for more than 1 second, because it used wasmi and need to be replaced by wamstime.
- Multi-chain black box alarm support.
- Fixed the problem of no data when reconnecting after a broken link.
- Completed the Project module refactoring.
- Designed Redis sub-database, and the naming convention of each table name.
- Configration of chain and rpc-api.
- Suber logic development.
- Common library Option, Result, and ApiResponse encapsulation.
- Complemented and revised PatraScan v0.1 design documents and public component documents.
- Completed PatraScan v0.2 Design Document of Account.
- Refactored decoder service.
- Added scanner service (business library part)
- Designed the sub-tables of the business library.
- Adjusted some api interfaces related to the chains (metadata/block/extrinsic/event) according to the product documentation.
Marketing and Opertation
Crust Network Partnered with Patract Labs for supporting Wasm Technology Alliance to Provide Free Storage Solutions.
- On May 18th, Patract Labs CTO — Aten was invited to be a guest at Substrate Seminar, a community event officially organized by Parity, and explained in detail How To Use Patract Full-stack Tools To Develop Polkadot Wasm Contracts.
- On May 22, Patract Labs participated in an offline Meetup event Polkadot and Friends hosted by PolkaWorld, Web3 Foundation and Parity in Xi’an.
Patract is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.