- Written v0.4 documentation.
- Fixed bugs and adapt to the latest Polkadot version. Released a stable version of Redspot.
Completed all the development of the Ask! v0.2 and the v0.2 report is being written.
Europa-UI: Completed contract and CodeHash related functions, including contract and ABI upload, browse, display, and call contract methods, etc.
- Updated to polkadot-v0.9.3.
- Extracted the main_storages from the block table and formed a separate table.
- Verified the main storage changes of the block via WebSocket RPC. Since a running script was written separately, only specific block intervals can be compared, and the current execution results are consistent.
- The current version of Polkadot’s state trace only supports two types of Put/Get, and other types of patch branches are added.
- Basically completed the design logic of ws pool.
- Implemented the Cacheable part of the subscription logic.
- Completed the basic structure of the project.
- Completed the basic chain service design.
- Repaired memory leak.
- Supported multi-chain node monitoring.
- Completed optimization and modification of PatraScan v0.2 product design documents.
- Updated the first draft of the PatraScan v0.3 product design document and completed the Treasury’s data layer design.
- Added the corresponding raw field in the storage KV of the decoder table.
- Completed the remaining changes to the metadata/block/extrinsic/event business library and API.
- Updated the documentation of metadata/block/extrinsic/event API.
Marketing and Opertation
About Patract Labs
Patract Labs is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.