Development and Products
- Added sudo and Message parsing functions on Docker.
- Optimized the redspot-explorer code to query all contracts.
- Developed Redspot-Explorer’s compilation contract and Console function.
- The main function of v0.4 has been added, and a v0.4 report has been written.
- Fixed bugs and adapted to the latest Polkadot version. Released a stable version of Redspot.
- Completed all the development of Ask! v0.2 and written the v0.2 report.
- Prepared the v0.3 proposal of Ask!.
- Started the development of Europa UI interface, completed the block browsing and account management functions.
- Combined the latest changes from Substrate.
- Europa-UI: Completed contract and CodeHash related functions, including contract and ABI upload, browse, display, and call contract methods, etc.
- Completed the function of exporting contract execution trace, and provided an interface that Europa-UI can connect to.
- The dependency of arkworks is upgraded to v0.2. Click for view.
- Updated Jupiter’s zkMega dependency. Click for view.
- Monitored scripts and optimized memory.
- Multi-chain black box alarm support.
- Fixed the problem of no data when reconnecting after a broken link.
- Designed Redis sub-library, and standardized the naming of each table.
- Configuration of chain and RPC-API.
- Common library Option, Result, and ApiResponse encapsulation.
- Implemented Cacheable partial subscription logic.
- Completed the basic chain service design.
- Fixed memory leaks and updated monitoring.
- Supported multi-chain node monitoring.
Updated Substrate to depend on polkadot-v0.9.1. View for details.
- The v0.1 design document and the public component document are finalized.
- The v0.2 page design document is finalized.
- Completed the first draft of the v0.3 product design document and the data layer design related to Treasury.
- Merged Patrascan-API and Decoder, and unpacked the PG and Kafka parts of Decoder separately for reuse and maintenance.
- Refactored decoder service.
- Unified use of Entity / Migration (ORM) instead of RAW and SQL to manage the data interface of the business database and API Server.
- The business library completes basic blocks/transactions/events.
- Added the corresponding raw field in the storage KV of the decoder table.
- Updated the documentation of metadata/block/extrinsic/event API.
v0.1 (based on Rocksdb storage version)
- Fixed the problem that the latest Rocksdb storage cannot be obtained when the block is synchronized to the latest.
- Updated Polkadot Runtime to v0.9.3.
- Extracted the main_storages from the block table and formed a separate table.
v0.2 (based on Substrate source code)
- Refactored v0.2 , designed document , basic idea: block height -> executor: execute block, get storage -> archive.
- The single block synchronization process of the specified block height has been run through at startup, and the currently specified block height is compared with the Best block number of Backend. If it is less than Best, the synchronization will continue.
- Supported MockRuntimeApi and RuntimeApi configuration.
- Supported the realization of three backends: LocalBackend, ReadonlyBackend, and None.
Marketing and Community
- Phala Network Expands Strategic Partnership with Patract Labs. Check for view.
- NFTMart partners with Patract and join the Patract Open Platform. Check for view.
- Crust Network Partners with Patract Labs for Supporting Wasm Technology Alliance to Provide Free Storage Solutions. Check for view.
- Cycan Network partners with Patract Labs and announces to join Patract Open Platform. Check for view.
#Community and activities
- The official website of the Patract Open Platform is officially launched, and more than 10 Polkadot projects had jointly established. Click for view.
- On May 14, Patract Labs, as a member of the 2nd Web 3.0 Bootcamp, participated in the offline opening ceremony initiated by Wanxiang Blockchain Lab, New Chain Space, Parity, and the Web3 Foundation.
- On May 16, Patract Labs was invited to participate in an offline roundtable event of the 2021 China Polkadot ecosystem hosted by BML.
- On May 18th, Patract Labs CTO — Aten was invited to be a guest at Substrate Seminar, a community event officially organized by Parity, and explained in detail How To Use Patract Full-stack Tools To Develop Polkadot Wasm Contracts.
- On May 22, Patract Labs participated in an offline Meetup event Polkadot and Friends hosted by PolkaWorld, Web3 Foundation, and Parity in Xi’an.
#Work of council
- Voted aye for Polkadot Treasury Proposal #50, regarding the operating costs of the Polkadot Ecosystem Research Institute in April.
- Voted aye for Kusama Treasury Proposal #292, regarding the Kusama Runtime upgrade to v9010.
- Voted aye for Kusama Treasury Proposal #89, regarding the operation and maintenance costs of the Stylo Wallet.
About Patract Labs
Patract Labs is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.