Work of Council
- Vote aye for Polkadot council’s #89 spending proposal, regarding the operating costs of the non-profit organization called Polkadot Ecosystem Institute from June to August, 2021.
- Vote aye for Polkadot council’s #54 spending proposal, regarding the infrastructure cost of Polkadot Network Subscan from March to May, 2021.
- Vote aye for Polkadot council’s #53 spending proposal, regarding the maintenance, operation,and human resources costs of Polkassembly from July to September, 2021 including general maintenance, runtime upgrades, and infrastructure costs.
- Vote aye for Polkadot council’s #51 spending proposal, regarding the allocation of the DOT of the Figment milestone as an incentive to developers.
- Fixed contract name issue.
- Upgraded the dependent polkadot.js version.
- Added contract example of plasm chain.
- Completed CI for Linux and Windows platforms.
- Added startup page and settings page, provided database path and workspace options and can associate Redspot projects.
- Released Europa v0.3.1, which has completed some functions of the Europa v0.3 node of the Treasury proposal.
- Provided binary compilation and packaging CI for windows, Linux, and macOS platforms. After each version is released, the binary compilation packages for the three platforms can be automatically released, and developers can use directly without compiling Europa by themselves.
- The node transpond pressure test, test, RPC latency averages 40ms qps2800, node pressure test limits qps8000–9000.
- Surveyed performance analysis tool autocannon, clinic.
- Optimized part of perf.
- Confirmed the cause of Elara-transpond memory leak (due to back pressure).
- Added Trace log.
- Fixed the bug that resources were not released when the subscription service was shut down abnormally.
- Improved the test support of Metis based on Redspot and the test support of components based on ink!
- Completed macro support for ERC165 interface implementation.
- Completed the implementation, and testing of Access-Control, reentrancy-guard, escrow, pull-payment and other components.
Designed Account related module database table.
- Added some metadata API.
- Fixed part of the blockchain API.
- Designed some governance database tables (council, motion, treasury) and related storage decoding logic to merge into the library.
Marketing and Operation
- On June 23rd, Patract CTO Aten has shared Europa’s Usage and Skills in PatraShare#6.
About Patract Labs
Patract Labs is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.